After a history of hard hits (physical), the writer of RayKania.com is forced to an indefinite time out on the sidelines to recuperate. In the meantime, please use this site as a resource that has accurately predicted our future, through documentation, despite the efforts of the last two administrations, Republican and Democrat – especially the State Department and now Homeland Security.
Visit the NAFTA page on TheSigintReport.com, where government documents reveal and connect their (active) plans for the integration of North America, the Americas and a world put together and run by trade agreements and global governance (UN) for international matters of concern, followed by regional governance. All of this, of course, is already under construction and verified, a world where everyone is destined for civil registration and biometric ID cards. The Americas, for example, are working on civil registration to be completed by 2015. All inhabitants of the Americas will have their names and data on interconnected databases. The European Union has such a system working and still developing.
Did anyone mention Democracy? Our marching orders will come from above. You are being prepared. As George H.W. Bush has said in many speeches, there will be a new world order.
During my time away, articles of interest to my readers will still be published occasionally.
Thank you for your continued support.
Clear, concise articles on current events that are free of political correctness.
The ruling elite, both Democrats and Republicans, are in the process of changing America from a sovereign nation and transforming it into a part of the New World Order, with regional and global governance based on international law. Under this new system of control the freedom we know will be lost. Our First and Second Amendments, already under attack, will be history. Americans are being “taught” to think of themselves as citizens of North America as well as citizens of the world. The goal of this site will be to focus on events and movements that will impact the future of America.
Notable Quotes about the New World Order:
- “We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order — a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful — and we will be — we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.’s founders.” January 17, 1991 President George H. W. Bush
- “The European community will be transformed into an all-European Union. So, too, the Americas will be transformed into an integrated region of the new global order.” Prof. Philip Bom, 1992
- “…Let us create regional continental units…the European Union, an American Union, which I’ve been pushing too–and this is how you got the trade agreement between the US and Canada. And then we’ll take the five continents, and…if they’re united, will create a World Union.” Former UN Assistant-Secretary General Robert Muller, Global Citizenship 2000 Youth Congress.
- “A world without walls is the only sustainable world…” Bill Clinton, January 29, 2002
- “The great mission of the 21st-century world is to make it a genuine global community…” Bill Clinton, Yale, November 10, 2003
- “We seek a world based on international law. We are committed to support effective multilateralism, based on a stronger and more efficient United Nations. We will work to strengthen the United Nations so that it can better fulfill the goals and objectives set forth in its mandates.” George Bush, discussing the year-old United States economic integration agreement with the European Union. June 10, 2008
- “But let us embark together down a new path defined by shared responsibilities, shared opportunities, and a commitment to improve the life of every citizen in the Americas. We are part of the same family, this continent is our common home, and we will inhabit a common future. Let us do all we can to harness the untapped human potential that covers this vast hemisphere.” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, commenting on the Obama administration’s Pathways to Prosperity in the Americas initiative, a project to integrate the Western Hemisphere into a trading region like the European Union. May 31, 2009, El Salvador.
From Global Incident Map.
- All original content and/or text and graphics on RayKania.com are copyrighted, unless specifically noted otherwise.
- Graphics, links, or functions from, or referring to other sites are the rightful material from those entities and will be removed on request.
- Please make any copyright concerns known by email to email@example.com.
- Note that the email above is ONLY for dealing with copyright issues. Do not expect a response for spam or hatemail.
- Material on this site may be printed for personal and educational use or quoted online as long as credit is given or a link back from other sites.
- All Rights Reserved. Copying and dissemination is prohibited without permission of the copyright owners.
- For more information see US Copyright Code.